Hakim Farabi Agro-industry Company is one of the seven companies affiliated with the development of sugarcane and ancillary industries, which is located 30 km from Ahvaz-Abadan road and east of Karun river. This company was established in 1994 and has an area of about 15,000 hectares. The main goals of Hakim Farabi Agro-industry Company are sugarcane cultivation, production of raw sugar and white sugar (refined). The important activities of this company are summarized in two sectors: agriculture and industry.
• The total area of the sugar factory of this agro-industry is 38 hectares and its infrastructure area is 53,600 square meters.
• The construction of this factory was knocked to the ground in 1999.
• In the first phase of the program, in 2008, a raw sugar factory with a capacity of 100,000 tons was put into operation.
• In 2011, a sugar refinery with an annual capacity of 175,000 tons was built and put into operation.
• Factory activities in the industrial sector begin with receiving sugarcane from the agricultural sector, which after passing various stages and performing the necessary interactions on it, leads to the production of crystal sugar under the brand name Zarrin Daneh.